
Saturday night we took the kids to Zoo Lights at the Portland Zoo. The crowds were a little overwhelming and the hour wait for the train ride wasn't the best. I highly recommend arriving right at 4:00 when they open. With all that said, the kids didn't seem to mind the crowds and they loved looking at all the lights. :o)




















Beautiful lights! It looks like the kids had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember seeing that many animal charaters before, or I wasn't looking hard enough. You seriously have to teach me how to take such beautiful night photos of the lights (or I need to get your camera). What setting were you using? Flash, too?
ReplyDeleteSheri, our old digital camera was a Kodak Easy Share and I used the night/landscape option. It took great pictures. I really had to experiment with our newer camera (a Sony Cyber-Shot). I use the "Auto Adjustment" setting. The night setting blurred too easily. Both cameras use the flash when taking night pictures. Hope this helps!
ReplyDelete