
Katie fell ill on Tuesday. The poor thing has been fighting a cold and fever which has caused her to miss school... and for me to miss out on some much needed Christmas shopping!! I'm starting to panic!!! The good news is Katie is finally on the mend. :o)
14 days until Christmas...
Ohhh, poor Katie! Poor Mommy!!! I should have called you this morning, since I was out your way. I'll be out and about tomorrow (Fri). Call my cell if I can lend a hand.
ReplyDeleteI can relate. I got this horrid inner ear problem this week and I simply do not have time for it. Hope she is better asap. There's still time for free shipping on Amazon.
ReplyDeleteOigh! Hope she is better soon, and that everyone stays healthy. It's the pits when kids get sick eh?
ReplyDeletePoor Katie. :( Glad it was only a short-lived cold, and I hope you got some Christmas shopping in!
ReplyDeleteTarget, perhaps??? :) hee hee