Monday, December 28, 2009

Addicted to Lego


By noon today Carson had successfully built each lego kit (and one NeoShifter) he had received for Christmas and his birthday.


Meanwhile, Katie and I attempted our first dessert item using her new Easy Bake Oven. I always wanted one as a kid, and now I am beginning to realize why my Mom didn't let me have one.


Baked goods via light bulb isn't all that appetizing. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but only half of it was cooked. I'm guessing we didn't push it into the oven far enough. Oh well... tomorrow is a new day and maybe our next creation will be worthy of frosting. :o)

5 comments:

  1. Hehe....I have resisted the Easy Bake oven so far. Dylan has built all his legos as well. I have to say i am getting pretty good at assisting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caron is really talented with the lego.

    I remember being at a friend's place and being so jealous that she had one of those ovens. Even if it doesn't work the right way exactly, it was such a cool gift to give her. She looks so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We too are in Legoville, Happy Bday Carson! We have a new easy bake too...lots of fun...I had one when I was about 7, they haven't changed...still cooking with a lightbulb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in Lego*7734*!!! Seriously, when did those pieces get so small? I would have loved for one relative to have considered a puzzle ... at least the pieces are bigger. ANYWAY, ... congrats Carson on doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evan is completely addicted to Lego right now too! He got the Spongebob House set from Santa. ;) Good job Carson on putting it together yourself!!

    ReplyDelete