This weekend the pumpkins were carved and tonight the candy was collected!
I'd call this Halloween a success!
I'd call this Halloween a success!
This is Carson and his buddy Brady.
(Yes, they are the same age... Minnesota seems to grow their kids taller than most!
Brady also had a much needed coat on under his costume creating the extra bulk).
Brady also had a much needed coat on under his costume creating the extra bulk).
Al counted 190 kids at our door tonight! So this proves there are kids in our neighborhood.... the question is... where do they keep them? LOL! We never see any kids out and about!!!
PS: As the parent who always takes the kids out trick or treating... it was a MUCH colder night compared to what we use to experience in Vancouver, WA. It was a nippy 42 F (or around +5 C) in Minnesota.... burrrrrr :o(








Cute outfits. We only had 12 trick or treaters, and it was not too terrible for weather over here. Cindy
ReplyDeleteIt was 48 degrees here! Brrr!!
ReplyDelete-Julie
I almost didn't recognize Katie!! GREAT costumes!
ReplyDeleteI love Katie's red hair!!! Looks like the kids had fun on Halloween. I see you got a new "door buddy" too! Good job counting your trick-or-treaters ... you're getting close to us ... we had OVER 425 this year (I had to raid Nick's tiny stash)! ;)
ReplyDelete