Katie lost her very first tooth last Easter. Tonight she lost her second tooth on another holiday! Columbus Day (if you're American) or Thanksgiving (if you're Canadian). She is one excited girl!!
I think it is a girl thing.... or at least a Katie thing. She loves to write. In fact I get hand written letters on a regular basis. Of course they are usually full of her grievance... but thats another story. :o)
Yay Katie!
ReplyDeleteI love the last sentence of her letter.
-Julie
Adorable! Good for her!
ReplyDeleteCindy.
Awww, that's so sweet! I've only known girls to write to the Tooth Fairy ... do boys ever do it?
ReplyDeleteI think it is a girl thing.... or at least a Katie thing. She loves to write. In fact I get hand written letters on a regular basis. Of course they are usually full of her grievance... but thats another story. :o)
ReplyDelete