I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic! What an amazingly beautiful day. Geez! I can't wait to chat with you this week--seeing these pics of the kids makes me miss you even more. BTW, the pic of Carson & Katie with the corn cracked me up! Even better with Katie's missing top tooth--that's NEW!!! Looks like she'll be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" LOL :)
You and your sister look very similar. Looks like a very fun day. Laura misses Katie a lot. She was talking about her the other day. I miss you too :) Jeri
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic! What an amazingly beautiful day. Geez! I can't wait to chat with you this week--seeing these pics of the kids makes me miss you even more. BTW, the pic of Carson & Katie with the corn cracked me up! Even better with Katie's missing top tooth--that's NEW!!! Looks like she'll be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" LOL :)
ReplyDeleteYou and your sister look very similar. Looks like a very fun day. Laura misses Katie a lot. She was talking about her the other day. I miss you too :) Jeri
ReplyDelete