If you are ever driving through my town, stop by our local grocery store
Hyvee to say hi!
Last Friday I was offered a part-time cashier position! Hardly brag-worthy, but exciting non-the-less! I'll work during school hours only, and occasionally on the weekend. I can't ask for much better then that! It will be a great way to meet people and earn a little extra money. I start next week!
That's awesome! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete-Julie
Until you posted this pic, I had imagined the Hyvee as some little mom & pop store. Wow! This is serious shopping mecca! Congrats!!! And, how awesome that your hours work with the kids' schedule. Have a great trip & can't wait to chat with you (semi) live! Skype here we come!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHyVee is the "Fred Myers" of the Midwest. :o)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome news. Good for you! :-)
ReplyDeleteCindy.
Wow......that is great Brenda! Hope you are settling in in your new home. We miss you here.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you found something there - and yes, it will be a great way to meet community members and find new friends/connections. So glad for you! -Nikki
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job. How exciting! Jeri
ReplyDelete