Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Second Week in Minnesota

I took the kids to a local water park and somehow forgot to bring my camera. (I borrowed this picture from the Internet).



The kids and I went on a very short hike.  I forgot that in the Midwest, humid hot days & tree shaded areas = mosquitoes.  We were the buffet and had to run for our lives.  Not fun.



Carson and Katie skyped for the first time with Erin's kids.  Erin and I didn't even get a chance to say hello before the kids edged us out!  :o)



Carson practiced his skate boarding skills on his new board.



Katie played with her new neighborhood friend.



Al tried out his new toy.



I painted Carson's room.  This is the "before" picture.  We are still in the process of decorating, so I will post the "after" picture when we are done.



Cinders did what dogs do... not much!  :o)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That blanket DOES work perfect as a dog bed! I think I'm going to cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the kids are adjusting well. And you? That water park looks amazingly FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete