Monday, August 15, 2011

Library Time

Al went to work today and I was left with the kids and the remaining boxes still waiting to be unpacked.  We took a break in the afternoon and drove to the public library.  Sheri had sent me the link (a long with others) about an event there for girls in 1st to 3rd grade.  I know Sheri thought if we got out of the house and explored (more then just the parks) we might feel better, and she was right.  :o)



Carson and I explored the library while Katie attended the hour long program that was hosted by the Girl Scouts of MN.  We have found a Boy Scout den for Carson (that meets at their school), but I was still waiting to here back about Katie.  I got talking to the lady running the event and she promised to hook us up!  She even had paperwork there for me to fill out.  So today was a good day!  Thanks Sheri!

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy it worked out well! And, thank you for my "warm fuzzy" today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, what a sweet and thoughtful friend!!! :) That's AWESOME news, Brenda!! I'm so glad for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty building. It's great that you guys are getting out and about and learning about your new area.

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete