Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where do they hide the kids?

This afternoon I took a break from unpacking and went for a bike ride with the kids.  We rode to the park, but there was no one there.  So we rode to the school to play on their equipment.  Again, we were the only ones around.  Carson is beginning to think he'll never find someone to play with.  I am determined to prove him wrong!  :o)




Bored.


So we headed home and Katie checked for mail (since we forgot to on Saturday).  The kids and I were pretty surprised to see our mail box when we first arrived.  Katie thinks it is cool.  Carson is worried about someone stealing our mail.  I want to know if I put a stamped letter in my box, and put up the flag, will the mail carrier take it?  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully they meet some new friends quick. Moving is so hard for everyone. I will be happy for you when everything is unpacked, and the kids have friends to play with. Take Care!
    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete