Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Thursday...


I spent the morning packing and feeling like nothing was getting accomplished. I was happy to have an excuse to escape the insanity and head to the park to meet some very dear MOMS Club friends.


Tonight we went to Katie's last soccer game with the Purple Penguins.  It is hard to believe this time next week, we'll be in Minnesota....


Good-Bye Hugs



6 comments:

  1. Great pics! That new camera is wonderful! I'm wondering why in the first picture me and my kids are so far away from everyone else? Guess I wasn't paying attention. Oh well, it's a great picture anyway.

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks like you have a close network of friends there both for yourselves and the kids. Moving is always tough! I hope that the transition to your new place is smooth sailing, and that you meet a lot of wonderful people quickly!
    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures :) Miss you all!!! Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pics! What a beautiful sunny day we had to share together! (and I was sure the whole group was together for the first pic ... sorry Julie, I didn't see it either)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still happy that Miss Claire let me hold her. :) Brenda, we are all going to MISS YOU! I know this new chapter in your life will bring you much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry again to miss the park day Thursday. I'm truly sad it came down to a stupid camping trip, and now you're off! I love all the wonderful last minute visits you got, and you will be missed, no doubt about it. Good luck in Minnesota, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete