
Today we jumped into the car and headed to the Bonneville Dam and Fish Hatchery. The kids love going here, so we tend to visit it a couple times a year.


From there we took the Historic Columbia Highway and stopped to view a few waterfalls.
Horsetail Falls


Latourell Falls



Before ending our afternoon at Dairy Queen we drove up to Vista House Crown Point. This was our first visit and the view was spectacular.




Latourell Falls



Before ending our afternoon at Dairy Queen we drove up to Vista House Crown Point. This was our first visit and the view was spectacular.


Wow! That was beautiful scenery! I like the family picture too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous day! Great pictures too! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty pics. You certainly keep the fitness level high with these family outtings. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteBut I have to say, how do I know these are even *your* kids that you're getting to hike? I mean, with those hats and glasses, they could be pretty much anyone :) He he.