


Friday night my other bunco group met at my house for our monthly game. Yes, I do belong to two different bunco groups… don’t judge me! :o)
I have kept the existence of this group quiet, so needless to say they have never had to deal with me and my camera… until tonight that is!

Melanie and Jeri were kind enough to sub for us. Melanie also gave us the inspiration for the title of this blog post. After a few of her fancy drink concoctions Melanie started calling our little dice game “Bung-go”. :o)
For the rest of the story, you’ll have visit our new Bunco Blog where all our crazy adventures will now be documented.
I do have to show off my latest crocheted creation. Erin dared me to make a “cozy” for our group’s Bunco Box. This is what I came up with… (and yes, I obviously have too much time on my hands!)

I have kept the existence of this group quiet, so needless to say they have never had to deal with me and my camera… until tonight that is!

Melanie and Jeri were kind enough to sub for us. Melanie also gave us the inspiration for the title of this blog post. After a few of her fancy drink concoctions Melanie started calling our little dice game “Bung-go”. :o)For the rest of the story, you’ll have visit our new Bunco Blog where all our crazy adventures will now be documented.
I do have to show off my latest crocheted creation. Erin dared me to make a “cozy” for our group’s Bunco Box. This is what I came up with… (and yes, I obviously have too much time on my hands!)

No comments:
Post a Comment