
Katie is falling in love with everything Barbie, so today's find was a HUGE hit. They were asking $25.00 and I was willing to pay it... but then I envisioned my sister.
When I lived in Winnipeg Debbie and I would often go to yard sales together. I would always beg her to barter with people for me. I have never felt comfortable doing it.
So I knew if Debbie had been with me this morning she would of been rolling her eyes and saying, "Brenda!" in her sisterly way... so I offered $20.00. They accepted! :o)
When I lived in Winnipeg Debbie and I would often go to yard sales together. I would always beg her to barter with people for me. I have never felt comfortable doing it.
So I knew if Debbie had been with me this morning she would of been rolling her eyes and saying, "Brenda!" in her sisterly way... so I offered $20.00. They accepted! :o)
Major score!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great deal! Lucky girl to have a doll house that's taller than she is! I agree with Perrin, big time score!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Did you pre-plan where to go? Or, did you just follow signs and happen to find it?
ReplyDeleteSheri, the sale was in my neighborhood and they even delivered it for me. :o)
ReplyDeleteLOL Debbie would be so proud of you!!! :-)
ReplyDeletej.