This morning we jumped into the car and drove a half hour out to Rooster State Park. Al had read on the internet that (a long with a park) it offered 3 miles of sandy white beach. The website called it, “Portland’s Beach”. The one little detail they neglected to share was…
…the clothing optional part!! Needless to say we did NOT partake. Instead we enjoyed a picnic lunch at the park.





Looks like a beautiful place. I can't believe they didn't post that on the internet about clothing optional. You would think they should! Sheesh! You guys could have gotten a real eye opener!
ReplyDeleteI'm still ROTFL ... I wish you'd taken a photo of Al when he saw the sign (ha ha). I'm glad you stopped at Bridal Veil--it's one of my favorites. They've obviously been clearing the brush from up top because I've never seen the falls so open before.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny - Bruce and I have been talking about going to that State Park. It looks beautiful! I'll have to be in MUCH better shape if I want to partake in the clothing optional beach. ;)
ReplyDelete