Thursday, September 15, 2011

School Pictures!!!

This was quick!  Less then 3 weeks after they were taken, the kids brought home their school pictures!!!  I thought I could easily take a picture of the pictures, but the flash kept getting in the way.  Any way, this gives you an idea of how they turned out.




Here are Carson's school pictures, starting in Kindergarten.  And yes, he wore the same shirt again in 1st grade.  My mistake!  I didn't realize it until after the fact.  Al teases me about it every year.  So trust me, it will never happen again!!! :o)




Here is Miss Katelynn starting in Pre-K.  Her Kindergarten picture was a re-take.  We had sadly just cut her hair before I knew we'd need to do re-takes.  Unfortunately, they didn't turn out much better.  Katie decided the way to smile that year was with her top front teeth BEHIND her bottom teeth!!  :o)

4 comments:

  1. Gee, that was fast! Nick just had his picture taken today! Your kids always take nice pictures. I even like Ms K's kindergarten smile! The kids both took great pics this year!

    Oh, and to make you feel better ... Nick has taken 4 school photos ... 3 of them are with the same shirt (just diff size, it was the ONLY solid color shirt I could find). This year, I had a green or a blue version. But I found out they take their picture in front of a "red" play structure ... so BLUE it was!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! They're looking so grown up!

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe how much their faces have changed just since last year! Awe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the quality of the photos this year. Minnesota might have something going for it after all :) He he. Thanks for always posting the old years with the current. It's fun to see how much they've changed. Carson looks so handsome.

    ReplyDelete