Monday, September 5, 2011

More Visitors

 


Friday night my sister Debbie and her kids Hailey and Taylor arrived for a weekend visit.  The weather wasn't the best, but we were able to enjoy a bombfire in our backyard (with smores) and an afternoon of mini-golf.  The time went by too quickly!


We spent a lot of time fishing for our golf balls that liked to land in the water!

The kids found a fuzzy friend too

Ghost stories were told around the fire as marshmellows were being toasted.

Debbie and I also became inspired and sang a few Girl Guide/Scout songs from when we were kids...
...for some reason our kids were not impressed... one might even say they were even embarressed.  :o)


It was a great weekend and a wonderful way to end our summer break.  School starts tomorrow!!


2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how much Debbies' kids and your kids have grown1 Time flies! Bonfires are so relaxing! I'm glad the kids had such a good time, and you got to see your sis again.
    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making MN look really good right now! ;)
    I can't believe how much you've been able to pack in along with unpacking and getting everything and everyone settled! Looking forward to skyping with you soon!

    ReplyDelete