Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Kitty


I promised the kids that when we moved to Minnesota they could decorate their new bedrooms however they liked (within reason of course).  Katie has always been a Hello Kitty fan, so I wasn't surprised when she choose to decorate her room this way.

I've started prepping the master bedroom today.  Tomorrow I'll begin to paint.  Just wait until you see our theme.... and the cool wall stickers I picked out!



Okay... Yes...  I was joking about the master bedroom theme and wall stickers.
Al and I opted not to follow in our kid's footsteps!!  :o)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job! That's an ideal little girl's room!
    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered going into the room-redesign business? Is there anything you can't do? SO CUTE!!! ... so, I'm guessing your room theme isn't going to be Tropical Paradise? I can see it now ... a palm leaed overhead fan, big wicker lounge in the corner, and BIG black palm tree silhouettes on the walls (LOL)!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Sheri... I did find some shockingly bright orange paint in the basement (seriously, I did)... now if ONLY I could re-create those black palm trees!! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be HAPPY to fly out and help you paint those big black palm trees (hee, hee)! I still have my pictures, too! ;)

    BTW The "palm leaed" above, was supposed to be "palm leafed".

    ReplyDelete