I love the pics. SUN!!! And the new larger photo format is great! How'd you get it to do that? You and your understanding of html code and blogger far surpasses my own.
Nikki, you don't need any html experience. Just click on your picture after it has loaded You can make it larger and add captions. A new blogger feature! :o)
I saw that Brenda, but when I tried to use the LARGER size, and then previewed, it didn't widen my entire blog reading column to accomodate, it just had a larger photo but cropped it off at the right side by a lot. Maybe I'll give it another try. Glad to know you aren't doing wizard-level coding over there. :)
You can easily play with your column widths. Go into blogger and click on "design", "template designer", "adjust widths". It is super easy and no html experience is required! :o)
Bummer, I just tried that B, and it says, "not applicable to this template". I guess I ought to use one of blogger's templates :) But thanks for the tip! And I'd like to know where she's biking too. Not a familiar scene to me.
I love the pics. SUN!!! And the new larger photo format is great! How'd you get it to do that? You and your understanding of html code and blogger far surpasses my own.
ReplyDeleteNikki, you don't need any html experience. Just click on your picture after it has loaded You can make it larger and add captions. A new blogger feature! :o)
ReplyDeleteI saw that Brenda, but when I tried to use the LARGER size, and then previewed, it didn't widen my entire blog reading column to accomodate, it just had a larger photo but cropped it off at the right side by a lot. Maybe I'll give it another try. Glad to know you aren't doing wizard-level coding over there. :)
ReplyDeleteYou can easily play with your column widths. Go into blogger and click on "design", "template designer", "adjust widths". It is super easy and no html experience is required! :o)
ReplyDeleteWhere is she biking??
ReplyDeleteBummer, I just tried that B, and it says, "not applicable to this template". I guess I ought to use one of blogger's templates :) But thanks for the tip! And I'd like to know where she's biking too. Not a familiar scene to me.
ReplyDeleteSorry it didn't work Nikki! Katie had gone on a bike ride with her Dad a long Frenchmans Bar near Vancouver Lake.
ReplyDelete