This past Tuesday we took the kids out to Dairy Queen for some ice-cream.
Linus attempted to invite himself a long too. :o)
If you haven't met Linus, he is "the neighborhood cat" (who was informally adopted by our entire neighborhood... and proudly I might add). We don't know his history, but the rumor is his family moved and left him behind. You can't help but love this cat. My neighbors have even discussed getting him a collar with a tag stating he is owned by our street. :o) My family is one of many who feed and dote on this amazing animal. Of course Linus loves his independence, but he will retreat to homes that let him inside when the weather turns bad. He has it pretty good.



Oh my gosh, I wish I could have Linus! What a lucky kitty to have ALL the neighbors adopt him. :) That is so sweet!
ReplyDelete