Friday, May 20, 2011

Yard Sale!!!


Al and I held a yard sale today.  We would of preferred to have waited until our neighborhood's annual sale in June.  However the dates didn't work for us.

We got rid of a lot!!!  Most of it was larger toddler toys like Katie's Fishers Price kitchen and their old lego table.  The kid's are growing up and I am realizing that the older they get, the smaller their toys become.  DSi's and MP3 players do not take up as much room.  It was a little bitter-sweet for me to part with some of these items.  My kids on the other hand just wanted to know how much money they were going to make.  :o)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that the way it is eh? :-) A new era begins! :-)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite the impressive looking driveway! I was serious about my offer ... think about joining me for June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, I am sure I will have more "junk" to get rid of as I continue my never ending Spring cleaning! :o)

    ReplyDelete