Ok, yesterday better not have been a tease. When will our sunshine begin?!?! Hope you guys have a wonderful Spring Break! :)
I am begging and pleading with the weather gods that at least half of our spring break affords us outdoor fun. I'm glad we're all united in this expectation! Your kids seem very happy with the sun.
Yes, I completely agree!!! However the sun did make me SHRINK almost 3 inches!!!(I started the day in boots ... and ended in sandals, ha-ha)
Ok, yesterday better not have been a tease. When will our sunshine begin?!?! Hope you guys have a wonderful Spring Break! :)
ReplyDeleteI am begging and pleading with the weather gods that at least half of our spring break affords us outdoor fun. I'm glad we're all united in this expectation! Your kids seem very happy with the sun.
ReplyDeleteYes, I completely agree!!! However the sun did make me SHRINK almost 3 inches!!!
ReplyDelete(I started the day in boots ... and ended in sandals, ha-ha)