Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dress Rehearsal


Katie's choir will have their official Spring Concert next Saturday.   Tonight they had a dress-rehearsal at a near-by senior residence.  Katie blames "performance anxiety" on her little duet slip-up, so we'll be practicing this coming week to make sure she will be a little more confident next time.  :o)

PS:  If you know Nikki, you'll be able to spot her daughter Iliana in the video as well!  :o)



1 comment:

  1. I think Katie did really good. I am fluent in American Sign Language.
    It is exceptionally hard for most people to use sign language and keep it in time with a fast beat like that... especially when they are first learning it. Then you compound that by trying to remember lyrics and singing at the same time.

    I think that was very difficult, and you and your friends really rose to the challenge! Way to go Katie! Cindy :-)

    ReplyDelete