Friday, July 23, 2010

A Couple More...

This past week I finished off a couple of more purses.

This one is made from Fred Myer bags. I took the lining and handles off this old bag I found at a garage sale for 50 cents.



I started on this bag a couple of months ago. I kept running out of Safeway bags, so it took a little bit of time to complete. The handles are from a purse I found at a garage sale ($1.00).



I had to make the lining. I used some left over black out material (used to line curtains with) that I've had since Carson was a baby. I just need to find a black button for the closure and it will be done.



Thanks to Perrin (who hooked me up with some Winco bags) I'll be able to finish another bag I started some time ago. Thanks Perrin! :o)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I've said this before but I cannot believe those are made from plastic bags! I seriously need to learn how to be crafty like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, all I can say is ... you are definitely "competitive" with the bag links I sent you!
    GO GET 'EM!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just stunning me with your crafty gifts! These are turning out so wonderfully! I wish I had a better collection of bags for you - shopping with reusable bags has it's downfalls!

    ReplyDelete