A (very) last minute beach house booking, some clothes thrown in a suitcase and Erin and I (with kids in tow) headed off to the coast for a couple of days. The weather didn't look promising, but we lucked out!
Apparently we are better at applying sunscreen on the kids then ourselves as we both returned home a little on the crispy side!! We had a blast and I wish we could of stayed longer! Below are just a few of the many pictures taken.
Apparently we are better at applying sunscreen on the kids then ourselves as we both returned home a little on the crispy side!! We had a blast and I wish we could of stayed longer! Below are just a few of the many pictures taken.








We were surprised to see deer casually nibbling our neighbor's shrubs! They were not shy and didn't seem bothered that they had an audience (who were safely tucked in Erin's vehicle).










So was it just mamas & babies? How NICE!!! What a wonderful last-minute adventure to remember! :)
ReplyDelete