Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July


This year my kids participated in our neighborhood 4th of July parade. They had a blast!! My neighbor Karen and I quickly realized our choice in foot wear (flip flops) was not the brightest. As the kids left us in the dust, we made a mental note to wear running shoes and bring our own bikes next time!!! I'd get a quick "Hi Mom" each time Carson or Katie rode by me, they were too busy having fun to slow down. :o)


Later in the afternoon our neighborhood block had a BBQ together. Mona and Erin's families join in the fun as well. Below is only a small sampling of the many pictures I took! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun and quite similar to our neighborhood on the 4th. Jeff insisted that we ride our bikes with the kids in the bike parade and that was the way to go.

    ReplyDelete