
A few days ago I got the (not so) brilliant idea to arrange a water balloon fight for friends and neighbors. Having never been in a one myself (I lived a sheltered life!) I had no idea how vicious the game could be... or how much an exploding water balloon can hurt.
Mayhem struck and the voices of reason (aka: the moms) went unheard as balloons whizzed by heads and splattered on backs. Cries, yells and threats were heard.



Mayhem struck and the voices of reason (aka: the moms) went unheard as balloons whizzed by heads and splattered on backs. Cries, yells and threats were heard.



I breathed a sigh of relief when the last balloon had burst. Things calmed down some when the slip n slide was set up and otter pops passed around.




The kids have had VBS each morning this week and swimming lessons in the late afternoon. So it wasn't surprising that Katie fell asleep that night while listening to Carson do his nightly reading!! :o)




No comments:
Post a Comment