Tonight I will be one of the thousands of "Twi-hards" attending the midnight opening of "New Moon". :o)
Do not judge me... unless of course you are also a fan! :o)

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to have a real taste of Forks, Washington!!!
It was honestly Al's suggestion!!! Seriously! What a cool husband, right?
Al did make it clear that he would not be in any of the pictures... He also seemed a little uncomfortable when a car stopped to watch us take pictures.... I also heard him mutter, "I didn't know you'd be wearing your Edward T-Shirt".
Seriously people, how could I go to Fork's High School and not totally geek-it-up without my shirt? :o)
It was honestly Al's suggestion!!! Seriously! What a cool husband, right?
Al did make it clear that he would not be in any of the pictures... He also seemed a little uncomfortable when a car stopped to watch us take pictures.... I also heard him mutter, "I didn't know you'd be wearing your Edward T-Shirt".
Seriously people, how could I go to Fork's High School and not totally geek-it-up without my shirt? :o)



Future Twi-hard :o)
Okay... some of you might know that the school featured in the Twilight movie is actually located in Kalama, Washington (about a 30 minute drive from Vancouver).So I wasn't really in Forks, WA ... of course some might argue that Edward isn't real either... so lets not get technical okay? :o)
Awesome! I am very jealous about the movie premiere. We are going in a week or 2 when the fever has died down.
ReplyDeleteLet me know how the movie is. I'm totally jealous!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, my sister went to that high school!
I'm going to the movie on Sunday. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm with Perrin. I can't stand any sort of mania. Much as I know I'd enjoy the movie, I can't bring myself to jockey with a crazed fan (Brenda and Mona!)for a theater seat. He he. I do love that you made the drive and took the pictures though. I bet you'll have a blast tonight.
ReplyDeleteLovin' it! Hope Al got some extra brownie point for this one.
ReplyDelete