
This is the adorable face of a Wolf Cub, and he needs your support…
Shall we discuss Christmas Wreaths????
Sure… it is only October 1st , but it is never too early to start planning for the Christmas holidays.
Let the Boy Scouts of America take away some of the stress of the holidays. Pre-order your Christmas Wreath today!!!
Could I write info-commericals for a living? Or should I keep my day job?
:o)
Seriously dear Vancouver friends, we have no family here to guilt-trip into buying these things… so if you normally purchase a wreath for your door let Carson hook you up this year. :o)
Just keep him in mind!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My sweet Wolf Cub also has an adorable sister (who has an equally adorable “Best Buddy”). I took this picture of the two of them after school today. :o)

Speaking of adorable girls…. (LOL).... This picture was taken with an actual “antique” Polaroid Camera last weekend. It made me feel a little old as I remember my parents owning one when I was growing up. :o)
You kept that polaroid from Tammi's?! Nice! Why didn't you post the *other* one, hmmmmm??? He he. Anyway, I really like the bark center piece one. When does Carson need to turn in his orders?
ReplyDeleteNikki, We have to hand our order forms in by October 26. the wreaths will be delivered on November 20th.
ReplyDeleteShawna has the "other" polaroid. No doubt she is holding onto it for black mail purposes! LOL!
Actually good for you for getting ready early! My Christmas cards and gifts are finished for this year. Amen! The kidlets sure look cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED my Deluxe Wreath last year ... hmmm, but will I expand my order this year???
ReplyDeleteOk, now I'm wanting to see the "other" Polaroid!!
ReplyDelete