Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Raining... LEAVES?!


Today Al took the kids for a walk a long the Burnt Bridge Creek Greenway. They brought their umbrellas in case the rain made an appearance. However, the only thing that fell around them were the leaves. So Carson and Katie discovered a new use for their umbrellas! :o)

(For the record I stayed home since I am still recovering from the worst cold I have had in years - - cue self pity music now :o).

4 comments:

  1. See now that's what it looked like today in Winnipeg...not that gross nasty snow we had WAY WAY too early... YUCK. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you are still sick. Did you go and get it checked out Brenda? Sometimes colds/flus are worse for people like you and me that have Asthma. Hope you feel better soon.
    I agree with Jen, this pic did look like Wpg. today. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you haven't been feeling well--will call tomorrow to see how you're doing. But, 2 thumbs up to Mr. Al for getting out for a hike and taking some really nice photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brenda,
    It's been a few days, and I thought I'd check in on ya. How are you feeling? I hope better! :-)

    ReplyDelete