Carson is not impressed with the squirrels that have recently been helping themselves to our bird feeder! I had to explain that our furry-tailed friends are just stocking up their food supply for the winter. :o)
I bet with the title of this blog post you were expecting something a little more interesting then a picture of squirrels... My apologies (Trina). :oP
There just hasn't been much to blog about lately. We are keeping busy with School, Gymnastics, Boy Scouts and Girls Choir.
I bet with the title of this blog post you were expecting something a little more interesting then a picture of squirrels... My apologies (Trina). :oP
There just hasn't been much to blog about lately. We are keeping busy with School, Gymnastics, Boy Scouts and Girls Choir.
Really? Nothing to blog about ... what about the photo album updates, or Cozy world, or plastic balls in the park (hee-hee)?
ReplyDeleteBTW, Nick found 12 balls in his uncle's front yard only a few blocks away from the park ... kinda freaky!
LOL - I try not to discuss my children's unhealthy obsession with the plastic balls in public... let blog about it!!! :o)
ReplyDelete