Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A New School Year!!


Last night we attended the open house at Carson and Katie's school. We visited Katie's teacher first. She was also Carson's kindergarten teacher (and she gave me a high five when we walked in). I am so happy Katie has her too. :o)


Then we visited Carson's new class room where we met his teacher and checked out his desk.


Today however was the BIG day... well for Carson anyway. This year the Kindergarteners are doing smart start (staggering class size to help ease the kids into school). Katie's will go to school for half a day tomorrow and then start her normal schedule next week.


I had Carson hold up 2 fingers (as he is a second grader) and Katie did the sign for "K". :o)


Carson and his friend Alli about to board the school bus for their first day back to school!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great start to the new school year! And congrats on so many 1st day photos ... I was only lucky enough to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carson & Katie! Great idea on the "2" and "K" signs! :)

    ReplyDelete