Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bean Bag Toss!!


Today we met Julie (and her kids Conner and Charlotte) at the Home Depot Kids Craft Day. Normally Al is the one who takes the kids, but he was busy attending the "Second Annual Ale Rail". :o)

It wasn't long before I was reminded of why I disliked Shops class in school so much... hammers and my thumb have never really worked well together.... However, in the end I persevered and with the help of the kids we made two slightly imperfect bean bag toss-es. :o) They had fun testing them out and it got us out of the house on this dull and rainy day.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! :) Did they pre-drill the holes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed they even painted them. Looks like they had a great time. My "boys" decided to buy a can of paint and MORE sponge brushes, bring it home to sand it (yet to be done), and then turn the whole thing into some green thing ... at least the orange bean bags will show up when they land on it (ha ha).

    ReplyDelete