Monday, September 14, 2009

Las Vegas!!!

Jen, Karla, Sandy, Brenda, Debbie (Tracy was the photographer) :o)


This past weekend I met my sister Debbie and some friends for a girls weekend (and a belated 40th birthday celebration). :o)



Monte Carlo Hotel (where we stayed)


The view outside our hotel room window



We went to see the show, "The Mentalist" and Debbie was brought up on stage to participate!




Two (of the many) interesting characters we met on the strip...




The light show on Freemont Street...


A few of the casinos we visited...



5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! Please send me some so I can put them on facebook. :-) What a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FUN!!! Looks like the weather was fabulous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous looking weekend. I've always wanted to go to Vegas just to see all the buildings, lights, etc. It just seems like a huge Fantasyland to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures - it looks like you ladies had a great time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing those pics; brings back some memories to see those strip casino fronts. I miss vegas!!

    ReplyDelete