Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gymnastics


Today was Katie's first gymnastics class and she had a blast! After the initial warm up Katie and her friend Meredeth were put into a group with 2 other girls. At the end of the hour class they were all smiles! I think gymnastics will be a huge hit. :o)

4 comments:

  1. What lucky kids! I swear they are into everything from swimming lessons, to ballet, to gymnastics, to Carson's group. I can't remember what it's called. (It was a type of scouts group of some sort.)
    They are soooooo lucky! What wonderful opportunities for growth and friendships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. Is that Naydenov? I'm sure she'll do well. I can't believe you're so brave as to pile new lessons into back to school week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, we are taking Katie to Vega in Camas. So far I am very impressed with them. Plus it will be something she can do on one of the MANY days she doesn't have Kindergarten. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At any rate, it sure sounds good to me. I'm happy for them.

    ReplyDelete