Like I said last night...don't take it personally. I made the lime ones and they were not edible. I also had a cooking mishap yesterday for the Victorian Tea. Happens to everyone!
Yum! I love lemon flavour. It Actually that looks pretty good. How did it taste?
Weird! You should call their 800# and have them send you a free box so you can try again. :)
Cindy, they were a mess and I didn't dare taste them! :o)Melanie you are right I should dig the box out of recycling and call them...Thanks for the encouraging words Perrin. I swear I have the worst luck when I attempt to make something!!! :o)
Oh well, the main thing is you tried. I think that's happened to most of us, at one time or another.Have you ever made chocolate puffed wheat cake? I've got an easy recipe, that tastes wunderbar baby!
I'm not much of a baker Cindy... in fact I avoid it all costs!! :o)
It's not you ... THAT'S how they look! I've tried them several times (and the lime too--yes, Perrin, YUCK!). Sorry :-(
Don't feel bad, I messed up pizza last week! Even the kids commented on how it looked.
Like I said last night...don't take it personally. I made the lime ones and they were not edible. I also had a cooking mishap yesterday for the Victorian Tea. Happens to everyone!
ReplyDeleteYum! I love lemon flavour. It Actually that looks pretty good. How did it taste?
ReplyDeleteWeird! You should call their 800# and have them send you a free box so you can try again. :)
ReplyDeleteCindy, they were a mess and I didn't dare taste them! :o)
ReplyDeleteMelanie you are right I should dig the box out of recycling and call them...
Thanks for the encouraging words Perrin. I swear I have the worst luck when I attempt to make something!!! :o)
Oh well, the main thing is you tried. I think that's happened to most of us, at one time or another.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever made chocolate puffed wheat cake? I've got an easy recipe, that tastes wunderbar baby!
I'm not much of a baker Cindy... in fact I avoid it all costs!! :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's not you ... THAT'S how they look! I've tried them several times (and the lime too--yes, Perrin, YUCK!). Sorry :-(
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad, I messed up pizza last week! Even the kids commented on how it looked.
ReplyDelete