
This is Katie listening to her CD player. Lately she has become my little shadow and if I'm listening to my ipod she runs to grab her music too!

Here are my boys heading out for their nightly bicycle ride. Carson loves the freedom of touring the neighborhood with his dad.


At the same time Katie and I will go for (what Katie calls) our "special walk". She has concluded that we belong to a "girlie club". No boys allowed. Each evening we collect paper clips we find on the sidewalk by our one neighbor. I think they see us picking them up because every day I leave positive we have them all... only to find (much to Katie's delight) more the next evening!
You see... the paperclips will be our enrollment gifts (says Katie). Every girl who joins our girlie club will receive ONE paperclip. Supplies are limited so don't delay...sign-up today! :o)
How cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteMatching bicycles even! Great idea to do separate special nightly routines with them.
ReplyDeleteThat's soooo cool! I love the idea of little outings.
ReplyDelete