That's so awesome. I told you the environmental impact alone was going to make you popular!
Perfect timing for you to come out with the cozies with everything going green! Awesome! Hopefully you will get tons more business! Soon, you will have to open an office to keep up with demand :)Jeri
Hey Brenda,I tried to read the link to this page. There must be something amis with my computer. At any rate, I think this is awesome! Good for you!
That's sooooo COOL!!! (yes, they work for the cold drinks too ... hee-hee ... as you've seen)
That's so awesome. I told you the environmental impact alone was going to make you popular!
ReplyDeletePerfect timing for you to come out with the cozies with everything going green! Awesome! Hopefully you will get tons more business! Soon, you will have to open an office to keep up with demand :)
ReplyDeleteJeri
Hey Brenda,
ReplyDeleteI tried to read the link to this page. There must be something amis with my computer. At any rate, I think this is awesome! Good for you!
That's sooooo COOL!!! (yes, they work for the cold drinks too ... hee-hee ... as you've seen)
ReplyDelete