


Sullivan, Campbell and Carson



Cinders going for a dip to cool off

Porkchop working on his tan

Brenda and Mona soaking up the sun (could I be
any whiter?) :o)


I was attempting to capture a "brother bonding moment" however Katie saw this as an opportunity to test out her acting skills, "Look mom I'm going to fall in this hole!" :o)

With the kids tucked into bed and the sun setting...

... the adults all reached for their personal lap tops!!
Okay, this picture was staged... but still slightly true! The boys just got the wireless working and we were all excited to test it out! :o)
I don't believe for one second that the laptop photo was staged. You netaholics! Hope your farm is surviving :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Porkchop picture. That's Mona's dog? OMG, I WANT TO STEAL HIM!!!
You get the BEST vacation photos ... seriously, your blog could be a brochure! Can't wait to see what's next!!!
ReplyDelete