Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Day at Rockaway


Wednesday was a quieter day for the kids and I at the coast. We said good-bye to Uncle Sam and Al who headed back to Vancouver. Sam is returning to Winnipeg (and Al will be returning to the beach house after seeing Sam off at the airport Thursday morning).


With the Carrick's off to Cannon Beach for the day, the kids and I headed down to the beach for the afternoon. Carson and Katie were having a lot of fun jumping waves...


...until Katie lost her balance and belly flopped in!!! Like a good big brother, Carson ran to her rescue and helped her up.

After a quick cuddle in a warm towel (as the ocean water is very cold in the Pacific Northwest) Katie was back in the water! She is a tough girl. :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Katie jumping, caught in the photo mid-air. Looks like they're having SO much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to be able to live the life that you do.

    ReplyDelete