Friday, March 30, 2012

Florida

I returned from Vancouver this week, only to find myself back at the airport 24 hours later.  We are in Orlando Florida for Spring Break and I'm just trying to keep up with the kids (who seem to have endless amounts of energy!)  Tonight I had the opportunity to download all the pictures I've taken so far.  I thought I'd post a few to share with my 3 loyal readers...

UPDATE:  Clearly, I am lacking sleep or subconsciously wishing I was back in California.  We are actually in Florida (no where near Orlando, CA).  I'm very embarrassed....


The Magic Kingdom



Disney's Hollywood Studios



Sea World


5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, Me Me Me??? Am I a loyal reader? ;)

    LOVE the sun!!! Seriously, now I know why it's called the "Happiest place on earth!" Your photos are amazing! The paint pic just cracks me up--love your kiddos! Enjoy every last minute!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best place in the world! We went back last November and we never get tired of it. Have you checked out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal yet? You have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique, I am beginning to wonder why my roots are not blonde!!! I can't believe I posted that we were visiting California - which is where we went last time we visited Disney (California is much better in my opinion). We didn't make it to Universal this trip. Hopefully next time. Carson loved the Star Wars 4D ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I know he would of loved Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't post that you were visiting California, Disneyworld is in Orlando, Florida. I didn't even know there was a place called Orlando in California. Happy travels back home.

      Delete
  4. Looks like it is kid paradise! I'm glad you're enjoying the sun! :-) Cindy

    ReplyDelete