Monday, March 26, 2012

My Getaway


I spent a wonderful 3.5 days back in the 'couv and reconnecting with my besties.  One night I got together with some of the MOMS Club gang.


I also had the opportunity to have coffee with Helen (neighbor and friend), but failed to take a picture. :o(

I did remember to take a picture when I had dinner with Laurie and Stephanie (Girl Scout moms & friends).  Sadly, I didn't know I was blinding Stephanie with my hair!!




Most of my time was spent in Hood River.  We enjoyed beautiful weather and a gorgeous view of Mt. Hood on our drive down.



We had a very nice view of the Gorge from our Town House



We had an even better view at one of the restaurants we stopped at.



Needless to say, it was very hard to say good-bye.




2 comments:

  1. Sooooo glad I got a little bit of time to see you while you were out here! I don't think we could have given you much better weather (for the PNW). Love the pics! (but I think there's a "teeth whitener" in my future, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you got a chance to re-connect with your friends at your old stomping grounds. I hope that you and the kids like where you live now too.
    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete