Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yes, I Will Take Some Cheese With My Whine

Yes, I would like some cheese with my whine wine. :o)

It has been a hectic and tense few months to say the least. Al left in mid-May for Minnesota. I was left with the task of painting 3 rooms to make them more “renter friendly”. I pushed myself to get it done before the kids got out of school for the summer.




Summer arrived and with that came the kids on summer break, and yard work was added to my list of must-dos.

Now in mid-July I find myself packing the house. I have removed all the pictures on the walls and have done the patching. I am also attempting to keep the house "presentable" at all times (in preparation for possible renter walk-throughs).

I would of been lost if it wasn't for the support of my amazing friends who have helped in countless of ways. 




I guess we are really moving. It is a little hard to deny it now.  I promise this will be my last "poor me" post.  I know I do have a lot to be thankful for.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still in denial ... and will probably live there for a while. You can post whatever you want whenever you want ... we want to read it ALL!!!

    p.s. I know you've got the "wine" (wonder where that came from?)... I'll be sure to bring some cheese--and maybe even some crackers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome Brenda! Are you SURE you don't want a bunch of us ladies crashing your place to help out with anything? -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are what I can a super mom. Moving is all the more difficult when you have to go through what you're going through with maintaining a house, and taking care of wonderful children. Kudos to you! Cindy.

    ReplyDelete