Friday, July 15, 2011

One More Day...

Girl Scout Camp is almost over!!  Here are just a few of the many pictures I took over this fun-filled week.

Our Unit came up with camp names.  Katie is known as Banana, and you can call me Snowflake.  :o)

Here Flipper (Laurie) is helping the girls during craft time.

We went on daily hikes.

The girls exchanged letters with the camp fairies and on our walks we'd sometimes see one of their homes!!

Fairy House

The girls had a lot of time to play and have fun.
Twin Day


The Bobcats!


This picture was taken today (Pajama Day).  The girls are practicing their skit for Friday's camp performances. 

I have had a ton of fun working with these girls.  I am really going to miss them.  I won't be missing my sore muscles and the feeling of complete exhaustion each night though!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment