Tonight I attended Katie's 1st Grade Author's Night. It was fun to see how much her hand writing and spelling has changed since the beginning of the year.
September
May (5 pages long)

In the second week of 1st grade (while standing in the lunch line) David asked Katie if she'd be his girlfriend, and they are still going strong! They are bus buddies and David always waves good-bye to Katie when she gets off each afternoon. He is the sweetest boy and their friendship is very Innocent and endearing.
In my opinion this is the world's best elementary school teacher. I was fortunate to have her teach both of my kids 1st Grade. We are going to miss Mrs. W.





I love these sort of 'show off their progress' nights. Her handwriting is GREAT - I'm so impressed!! (Nikki)
ReplyDeleteWow, just looking back and realizing how much I've missed these past 2 weeks. I'm not sure if you've got a future rock star or writer with Ms Katie, but she's amazing in every respect! :)
ReplyDelete