This post has been created so Katie can share her book with her cousins Hailey and Taylor. :o).
Katie made this book on the weekend without any input or help from Al or I. Katie talks often about going frog hunting with her cousins this past summer. It obviously made a big impression on her!
Me and Greenie at Canada
Hailey: "Hey look!"
Katie: "Hey"
Me and Hailey went frog hunting.
Hailey: "Hey, I got it!"
Hailey caught the frog. We put it in the cage.
Then we got in the car. We stopped at a house.
(We ran into our childhood neighbors and even though we were muddy messes they insisted we come by for a visit). :o)
Then we drove home. We got out of the car. Then we went inside.
Do you know Greenie was Katie best friend in Canada? Katie and Greenie's favorite color is green. Katie loves Greenie. Greenie loves Katie. They like to play frogs. They like to go to the park too.






Adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI like your book! I miss you a lot and I hope I can see you soon.
Love Hailey and Taylor
She is quite the artist & story teller! Great job Katie!
ReplyDelete