Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunshine!

We were treated with sunshine and blue skies on Saturday!  A rare event for us during the winter months.  We decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and headed out to Battle Ground for a hike.

On the drive there we had a wonderful view of Mt. St. Helens.

To see all the waterfalls we didn't have to do a lot of walking.  We did however need to drive to 3 different parking lots to see each one.  Everything was close by and easy to find.  I'm disappointed in my camera because the pictures do not do the views justice.












2 comments:

  1. That must be one spectacular place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say I'm going to make it out there ... 10yrs and still counting. Your photos look great! What a beautiful day to hike and take some pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete