Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Wonderful Friend Celebrated


My girlfriends and I got together this weekend to celebrate our wonderful friend Jeri.  I think we are all in denial that she will soon be leaving Vancouver....  Jeri promises to visit often and we are going to hold her to that!!














Below is a small sampling of the sillier pictures I captured.


Shawna's handmade puffy balls can be used for more then just party decorations! Last night she started a new trend in hair accessories!

Sheri never ceases to amaze me!!

The "skyscraper" photo became popular last night.

And lastly....

 "Q Sarah, Sarah"

I stole the following pictures from Erin B. (who posted on Facebook)



4 comments:

  1. Awe thanks Brenda for posting these :) I had the best time. And I will miss you tons :( Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! Q Sarah Sarah... :) So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did that wine glass tag have you all puzzled? Or did someone just have wine glasses on when reading it!?! Too funny. Thanks for hosting Brenda. It was a perfect evening, wich I'd had more 'staying power'. And Lordy, can I look any fatter in those pics at the table?! :) These function as one form of motivation at least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great photos, Brenda! I had a great time at the party, even though I hear I missed out on your famous "tacos." I too am in denial about Jeri leaving us :(

    ReplyDelete