Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two More Bags

I made this little tulip style purse from Dollar Tree bags. I got the handles and lining from a little girls purse I found for a $1.oo at a yard sale.



This next bag is my favorite so far. The handle, lining and beads came from an old beat up bag I found at a yard sale for 50 cents.




I am presently working on a bag made with black and white Winco bags. I hope to have it done by the end of the weekend.

My one problem is working out the best way to sew in the lining. I was hoping to use my sewing machine, but it doesn't work well with the plastic. So I have been hand sewing the lining in, which looks less professional and is time consuming.



3 comments:

  1. The tulip one is too cute! I love tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Julie. No matter what age you are, that tulip purse is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'em both! I'll keep my eye out for handles & bags!!!

    ReplyDelete