Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

Yeah... I suppose I am one of "those" Moms... :o)


Thanks to Mona's great connections, Perrin, Amy, Terressa and I scored pre-release tickets to see Eclipse last night at Cinetopia! We were able to walk by all the twi-hards waiting outside in line for the midnight show and see our beloved Edward and Jacob at 9:00 PM


Unlike New Moon, there were no long lines, tent, or crazy wolf pelt wearing fans. Instead we strolled into our theatre room with other middle-age Moms, put our feet up, reclined in our leather seats and sipped our wine. Although it was fun to be a part of the elite crowd, I did miss the people watching. :o)

It was a fun evening! Thank you Mona for scoring us all tickets!!! And thank you Erin for watching my kids (since Al is out of town with his brother). Eclipse is my favorite book in the series and the movie didn't disappointment!!! (Well... I will admit Bella's wig did distract me at times!)



1 comment:

  1. Everyone falls into one or more of those "one of *those* moms" categories. You love Twilight. Tina practically shows her ta-tas to get more money for a junker car. :) I hate on people for being stupid :) It's all good. Glad you had fun, and yay for Mona for scoring such great tickets. I have to say, all I've heard about the latest movie is how distracting Bella's wig is. And for the life of me, I can't remember why she is wearing a stinkin' wig in the movie!! Guess I better figure it out.... Hope to see you around sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete